Parish of Clane & Rathcoffey
Now that you have chosen to register your child for the sacraments in the Parish, here are a few helpful suggestions:
- The best way to pass on the faith to your child is to nurture your own faith as an adult.
- Consider coming to our Parish Masses on a regular basis, keep connected to our Parish family.
- ie is an excellent resource for daily prayer on your phone/tablet/PC
- Keep connected to our Parish web-site at claneparish.com and Claneparish home Facebook page.
- Our weekly parish newsletter is online each week at claneparish.com.
- Our Diocesan web-site at kandle.ie has excellent resources for the sacraments for you to use.
- Consider supporting your Parish financially on a regular basis, every contribution helps the Parish do what we want to do.
- During the coming year dates of Masses and sacraments will be advertised through the Parish rather than the School, so keep connected and check in regularly.
- We have two beautiful churches in Clane and Rathcoffey. Come, visit and pray on a regular basis!
Lets enjoy this special faith time for you and your child.
With Best Wishes,
Fr. Paul O’Boyle P.P.