Dear parent, in this challenging and fluid situation we are looking forward to celebrating Confirmation on a special Faith/Family way in September.
- We ask you to arrive in the church ten minutes before the ceremony is due to begin.
- It is recommended that face masks are worn and that you follow the guidance of our church stewards.
- Each young person can bring a maximum of seven people with them to the ceremony and you will be guided to your seats.
- As there will be no practices this year I encourage parents to use the excellent Confirmation resources on our Diocesan Website kandle,ie to prepare your child for this special day.
- We will be doing everything to make these special family and faith days for our young people as we will have fourteen rather than three Confirmation ceremonies this year to allow us to celebrate them in a safe and gentle way.
- Confirmation dates: Clane September 11th, 18th and 19th and Rathcoffey September 12th.
With best wishes
Fr Paul O’Boyle PP